Planning for the Divorce – and for after the Divorce
At Linder, Dittberner & Winter, Ltd., our attorneys know that a divorce is more than the dissolution of a marriage. It is the beginning of the next phase of life. We work to make sure you are fully prepared for that next phase.
We also know that this can be – and usually is – a difficult transition for your family. Your lawyer is here to help. Every divorce is different; the questions our clients ask show a deep concern about the present – getting through the marriage dissolution – and the future – building a new life after the divorce.
- Will I receive/pay support before the divorce is final?
- Will my standard of living be lowered?
- Who will have custody? What is joint custody?
- Will spousal maintenance be involved? For how long?
- How long will the divorce take? How much will it cost?
- How can I be sure that property will be divided fairly? What if a business is involved? Or extensive real estate holdings?
- I’ve heard about collaborative law. Is that a good idea? What about mediation?
Bring all of your questions with you when you meet with your family law attorney. Knowing the facts and your legal rights can go a long way toward easing the anxiety that is so often a part of managing a major life transition.
Discuss your divorce with an experienced family law attorney. Call 952.896.1099.
You can count on experienced expertise in the area of family law. You can also count on complete confidentiality in a calm, compassionate environment. Call 952.896.1099 or contact us by email for an appointment.