Active in Family Law Legislation, Appellate Law and Legal Education
“My accomplishments over the past 34 years demonstrate my abilities in and out of the courtroom. I strive to be fair and effective when working with my clients, and to give them common-sense, practical advice.”
— Michael D. Dittberner
Michael D. Dittberner has been a Minnesota lawyer since 1984, and practices exclusively in the area of family law.
- Fellow and legislative chair, Minnesota Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Certified as a family law trial advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Member and past board member of the Minnesota Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Court (AFCC)
- Past chair, Family Law Section, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member and co-chair of Minnesota State Bar Association’s Family Law Section Amicus Committee
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America
- Recognized in the Super Lawyers list as one of the top 100 attorneys in Minnesota
- Recipient of the Professionalism Award from the Family Law Section of the Hennepin County Bar Association (2016)
- Bachelor’s degree, Gustavus Adolphus College, 1981, juris doctor degree, William Mitchell College of Law, 1984
- Organizes the annual Case Law Updates for the annual Family Law Institute
- Designated as a distinguished member of the Family Law Section of the Minnesota State Bar Association (2012)
- Teaches continuing education courses in the area of family law
- Practice includes custody matters, property divisions, spousal maintenance, child support cases and appeals
- Member, Minnesota Association for Justice
- Accomplished litigator and appellate attorney
- Has an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell
To schedule an appointment with a lawyer, call 952.896.1099.
At Linder, Dittberner & McSweeney, Ltd., we assure you of personal and confidential service. Contact us by email or call 952.896.1099.