Active in Family Law Legislation, Appellate Law and Legal Education
“Dedicated representation and a high level of client services across the full range of family law matters for over 20 years”
— Kelly McSweeney
- Bachelor’s degree, St. Mary’s College, 1984
- Juris doctor degree, cum laude, William Mitchell College of Law, 1996
- Practice includes dissolution of marriage, parentage, custody, spousal maintenance, child support, and property division matters
- Law clerk for Hennepin County Judge
- Legislative Liaison to the Hennepin County Family Court Bench
- Volunteer, Children’s Law Center and Volunteer Lawyers Network
- Named to the Minnesota Family Law Super Lawyers list for several years
- AVVO rated
- Offers dedicated representation and a high level of client services across the full range of family law matters for over 20 years
- Member, Hennepin County and Minnesota State Bar Associations, Family Law Sections
To schedule an appointment with a lawyer, call 952.896.1099.
At Linder, Dittberner & McSweeney, Ltd., we assure you of personal and confidential service. Contact us by email or call 952.896.1099.