Negotiator, Focus on Family Law and Adoption
“My experience as a family law attorney and father of three facilitates the insight to help clients move through the legal process in a healthy and dignified manner, so that they and their families are able to adjust and be successful in the next chapter of their lives.”
— William A. Winter
William A. Winter focuses his practice on the areas of family law and adoption (including step-parent and same sex adoption). He has been a Minnesota lawyer since 1994.
- Guides clients through dissolution of marriage matters, including custody, parenting time, child and spousal support, as well as division of real property, other assets and liabilities
- Trained mediator and qualified neutral under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice
- Member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Named to the Minnesota Family Law Super Lawyers list since 2004
- Graduated University of Colorado, Boulder, psychology degree and William Mitchell College of Law, juris doctor
- Assists clients in resolution of very difficult financial and emotional issues relating to family law and adoption proceedings
- Former chair of the Hennepin County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member, Hennepin County and Minnesota State Bar Associations, family law sections
- Has an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Has a 10 rating on AVVO
- Active and involved parent; coach of multiple youth sports
To schedule an appointment with a lawyer, call 952.896.1099.
At Linder, Dittberner, Winter & McSweeney, Ltd., we assure you of personal and confidential service. Contact us by email or call 952.896.1099.