Experienced and Involved Minnesota Lawyer and Legal Educator
“My commitment to every client is to guide them through their family law proceeding by providing the knowledge and advice that will empower them to make the decisions necessary to build the best future possible for themselves and their children. My skills in both dispute resolution and litigation have been developed through years of training and experience.”
— Karen I. Linder
Karen I. Linder has been practicing law in Minnesota since 1982, with 29 of those years exclusively in the area of family law.
- Named to the Minnesota Family Law Super Lawyers list for several years
- Recognized on the Super Lawyers list as one of Minnesota’s Top 100 Women Super Lawyers
- Bachelor’s degree, University of Minnesota, 1979, juris doctor degree, University of Minnesota Law School, 1982.
- Member, Hennepin County and Minnesota State Bar Associations, family law sections
- Served on Advisory Task Force on the Guardian Ad Litem System for the Minnesota Supreme Court
- Co-author, “Practitioner’s Guide to an Efficient Family Law Practice”
- Legal education program speaker for the Minnesota State Bar, Family Law Institute, Minnesota Institute of Legal Education, and Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association (now known as Minnesota Association for Justice)
- Has an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell