Negotiator and Trial Lawyer
“I strive to give my clients the benefit of my 25 years of experience, to tell them what I would want to know if I was "in their shoes."”
— Beth Bryant
Elizabeth B. Bryant has been practicing family law in the Twin Cities since 1990.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America
- Named to the Minnesota’s Top 40 Family Law Super Lawyers list and Top 100 Women Super Lawyers list
- Originally from Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Gustavus Adolphus College and the University of Michigan Law School
- Advises and represents persons contemplating or involved in divorce proceedings, in private negotiation, mediation and in court
- Has an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Fellow, Minnesota Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Author, Minnesota Family Law Financial Deskbook and Minnesota Child Custody Deskbook
- Member, Minnesota Association for Justice
To schedule an appointment with a lawyer, call 952.896.1099.
At Linder, Dittberner, Bryant & Winter, Ltd., we assure you of personal and confidential service. Contact us by email or call 952.896.1099.