Family Law Attorneys Serving Clients in the Twin Cities and All of Minnesota
Since the founding of our law firm in 1986, it has been known for calmly and compassionately guiding clients through marriage dissolutions, custody decisions and property division. Every client and every issue receives personal, effective, experienced representation and consideration.
Why do our clients select our law firm? Among other reasons:
- Our firm is focused exclusively on family law.
- Every attorney at Linder, Dittberner & Winter, Ltd., has been selected for the Super Lawyers® list in various years, recognized by their peers in the Minnesota legal community for their experience, expertise, and excellence in family law.
- Our lawyers are highly rated by AVVO and Martindale-Hubbell.
- Every client’s case is treated with complete confidentiality.
- We work with clients for the most effective and efficient outcomes, preferring to resolve issues through negotiation, mediation, and other alternative dispute resolution (ADR) processes over expensive court hearings whenever possible. We are always, if required by the circumstances of the case, prepared to represent our clients in court, including the appellate courts. Our law firm has exceptional expertise in Minnesota family law, having worked with legislators to develop those laws.
- Our partners have varied experience gathered from practicing in small and large firms.
- We handle complex financial and custody issues efficiently and effectively.
- Our offices are easily accessible and the parking is free.
The main reason clients select us is that we care about what happens to our clients and their families. We invite you to learn more about our lawyers. For specific information about each of our lawyers, click on these links:
Call 952.896.1099 for an appointment with one of our Minnesota family law attorneys.
Your divorce, custody, parenting time, child support, spousal maintenance, and property division issues require focused analysis during a difficult time. We know Minnesota law, and we know how important the decisions you make are to you and your family. Contact us by email or call 952.896.1099 for an appointment.